Equilibrium, Gait &
Dizziness can make a person miserable.
It is very common, accounting for 5-15% of office visits to see family practice
and internal medicine doctors.
There are many causes:
• Systemic illness (blood pressure problems, etc)
• Neurologic problems (brain attacks (TIA), strokes, etc.)
• Ear problems (inner ear disease, etc)
• Eye problems (misalignment of eyes, lens problems, etc.)
• Psychiatric problems (anxiety, panic attacks, etc.)
Often, there is more than
one cause in a patient.
The Dizzy Clinic sorts out these causes and treats each
one, most often with good results.
Who is a Candidate?